Further information about the used Die sinking EDM machine OPS INGERSOLL GANTRY 5000 HSJ - 64 bit
Portal electrial discharge machine with automation solution
Maximum axis travel with very compact external dimensions, highest precision and around accessibility are the highlights of the GANTRY 500. With the HSJ-technology (High-Speed-Jump) can your reached highest results.The high-performance servo-system accelerates the Z-axis with 1,2 G to an interval-speed of more than 10min/min. The especially for this technology developed ball screw, an optimised lubrication an cooling system as well as an improved measuring system in the Z-axis, ensure the high precision, and premium EDM results for all applications.
Compact 4-axis CNC electrial discharge machine with integrated workpiece and electrode handling device for automatic precision machining of small to medium-sized workpieces.
If nessarry, the following overhaul work is carried out on the machine:
- exchange the ball screws and ball bearings of the X, Y and Z axes.
- overhaul of the C-axis including exchange of all bearings and seals.
- Geometric check of all axes according to OPS INGERSOLL protocol.
- exchange or overhaul of the complete tank drive (ball screws, bearings, chain, chain tensioner, chain guides, seals and wipers).
- cleaning and, if necessary, painting of the entire working tank.
- exchange of all fans, power supplies and overhaul of the servo amplifiers, if necessary exchange of units etc.
- after the overhaul, the machine is completely laser measuerd.
- Erosion test or acceptance according to OPS Ingersoll protocol.
- if necessary, complete or partial painting of the machine, complete or partial painting of the machine.
- overhaul, if necessary, exchange of the dielectric pumps.
- exchange of the hydraulic or dielectric lines.
- check and replace the pneumatic lines and valves if necessary.